Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format.
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text is single-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines.
- This is to certify, that the research paper submitted by me is an outcome of my independent and original work. I have duly acknowledged all the sources from which the ideas and extracts have been taken. The manuscript is free from any kind of plagiarism (less than 10%) and has not been submitted elsewhere for publication.
The copyright of this article is transferred to Action for Sustainable efficacious Development and Awareness officials if it is accepted for publication in Environment Conservation Journal. The author(s) declare that his/her/their work is an original piece of work and they have full power to make this grant. This copyright form covers the right to reproduce and distribute the article and all its contents along with photographs or other reproductions of similar nature including illustrations and
figures. After submission of this copyright form by corresponding author, changes of authorship or in order of authorship listed in the article will not be accepted by journal office.